Join the next KTE COP Toronto Chapter speaking and webinar event: “Prioritizing stakeholder mapping and engagement: Essential for institutionalizing KT practice.”
Date: September 24, 2019
Time: 4:30 to 6 PM
How to participate
In person: Institute for Work & Health, 481 University Avenue, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2E9
Via webinar: Login details will be emailed to you with the registration confirmation.
- To describe a lived experience of using KT strategies to establish and operationalize a KT practice.
– Stakeholder mapping
– Stakeholder engagement
– Integrated KT -work planning, KT products/outputs
– Nurturing communities of practice-Reflexive learning
- To discuss how lessons learned can be seized as opportunities to institutionalize and sustain KT practice
– Project design and funding – addressing the sustainability question
– Stakeholder engagement and managing expectations
David Roger Walugembe (Ph.D. Candidate)/Graduate Teaching Assistant, Western University, London, ON
David is a health information scientist who is passionate about integrated knowledge translation and research utilization to facilitate evidence informed decision making. He has experience in supporting stakeholders including researchers, policy makers, funders, media and grassroots communities to engage in integrated knowledge translation to inform policy and practice.