Salary and Benefits:
CIHR offers attractive benefits. The salary will be based on the individual’s qualifications and experience. The salary range for this position is $82,369 to $98,843 per annum with eligibility for performance pay.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university in a relevant field of study and an acceptable combination of training and experience.
- At least 5 years experience working in a knowledge translation related area in a health research, policy, community, academic, voluntary and/or private sector environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the development of knowledge translation policies, programs and practices.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian health research landscape, particularly as it relates to knowledge translation, which includes commercialization.
- Working knowledge of CIHR, the federal government and key organizations involved in knowledge translation, health research and science and technology.
- A post-graduate degree (Masters) would be considered an asset.
Bilingual imperative (BBB/BBB)
Application Deadline: July 27, 2010
See More at Website: www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/40804.html