As of January 2017, the University of Guelph’s Certificate in Knowledge Mobilization will be offered entirely online! Register today for the first course, Inform: Processes of knowledge translation and dissemination.
Turning Knowledge Into Action
Promotional Early Bird Fee offered until November 25, 2016.
The Certificate in Knowledge Mobilization builds capacity for the transformation of knowledge into action. Participants will learn to identify and address barriers to knowledge mobilization, transfer or exchange, and use tools and techniques to facilitate the development of evidence-informed policy and practice.
The program consists of three online courses:
- Inform: Processes of knowledge translation and dissemination (January 23 to March 19, 2017)
- Engage: Building capacity to understand and use relevant evidence (September 18 to November 12, 2017)
- Act: Transforming knowledge into action (January 22 to March 18, 2018)
Who should participate?
The certificate is targeted towards KMb practitioners, researchers, policy-makers and service providers working in the social sciences, human services and health sectors. We also welcome graduate students interested in building KMb skills or planning to work in one of these fields.
The program will be taught by experienced instructors and knowledge brokers:
- Anne Bergen, Ph.D., Director, Knowledge to Action Consulting
- Travis Sztainert, Ph.D., Knowledge Broker and Content Specialist at Gambling Research Exchange Ontario
Thank you for sharing this in your networks! For more information, visit us at www.knowledgemobilization.ca.