Change is hard. Learning about implementation science can help.
Understanding and applying implementation science to your own work can be both rewarding and daunting. Most people want easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform their own projects and work.
A free mini-course on applying implementation science
Our mission at The Center for Implementation is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes. For a limited time, we are offering our first ever online mini-course for free: Inspiring Change: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation. This mini-course will empower and enable you to:
- Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
CLICK HERE to sign up (it’s free) – you can launch into the modules right away!
P.S. Pass this along to colleagues and friends who would benefit from knowing about how to apply the science of implementation so that they can create change.