APPLICATIONS DUE MONDAY JANUARY 4TH, 2021!
KTPC is an online professional development initiative for knowledge translation (KT) professionals (ie. knowledge brokers, KT specialists, KT managers). Participation in this intensive requires some background in KT. The curriculum focuses on the core competencies of KT work in Canada, as identified by a survey of KT practitioners. These competencies include KT Planning, KT Theories and Frameworks, Implementation and Evaluation, among others. The course includes a balance of theory and practical application and we invite active participation by employers/mentors to help build an organizational culture that supports KT.
- KTPC is fully accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Office at The University of Toronto’s Faculty of Medicine. Successful completion of the course awards participants a Certificate of Completion from the University of Toronto and The Hospital for Sick Children.
- KTPC is recognized by Accreditation Canada as a Leading Practice.
- Each session of KTPC is rigorously evaluated to ensure learner success and tangible learning outcomes. Participants come away with a comprehensive KT Plan relevant to their work.
- KTPC includes 39 hours of virtual contact time, including instruction, active learning, coaching and consultation, with seven expert faculty.
- Participants also have access to faculty support following the course and are encouraged to be active members of the KTPC Alumni interactive online community.
Dates: March 8-12 and March 15-16, 2021
Fee: $2300 CAD
Developed by the Learning Institute at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, KTPC is hosted three times a year. Each session is open to a limited number of participants.
Applications for the March 2021 course are now being accepted. Apply by Monday January 4th, 2021! Submit applications to Andrea Chiaramida at email@example.com, SUBJECT LINE: KTPC March 2021 Application.
For additional information please contact Srdjana Filipovic, Program Manager, Knowledge Translation, Learning Institute, The Hospital for Sick Children, at (416) 813-7654 Ext. 228189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.