We are excited to announce that Designing for Implementation is open for enrollment until November 6, 2020.
Through Designing for Implementation, this 6-week self-paced online course, you will gain a clear roadmap to design your intervention using best practices and approaches from implementation science. Once you enroll, you’ll have access to the course content immediately. You’ll be able to refer back to the materials as often as you’d like until Oct. 1, 2021.
Designing for Implementation is for you if…
- You’ve tried to apply implementation science to your work in the past, but got confused or overwhelmed
- You want to design and implement an intervention using a more evidence-based approach
- You want to feel confident when you talk about different implementation science theories, models, and frameworks
- You are planning for the implementation of an intervention and need guidance on how best to move forward
- You’ve collected data (for example, on barriers and facilitators) but you don’t know what to do with it
- Your implementation strategies have not produced the outcomes you were looking for, but you aren’t sure which implementation strategies would have greater impact
- You want to understand how to better plan for sustainability of outcomes from an intervention that you’ve delivered
There were over 100 participants enroll in Implementation, Spread, and Scale this past May and we anticipate even larger interest in Designing for Implementation. So, to guarantee your spot in the Premium Enrollment or Coaching Program, enroll today.
Discounts available for full-time students, LMICs, and organizations enrolling 3 or more people for Regular and Premium enrollment types. Email us for your coupon code: firstname.lastname@example.org.