Planning for Implementation Practice (PIP™) is a workshop designed to assist your team in implementation planning using The Implementation Game(c). For more information see the Online PIP Course Brochure 2021.
- Your team will gain an improved understanding of implementation science, the factors affecting the success of implementation endeavours and learn how to use an evidence-based implementation planning framework.
- Your team will develop a draft implementation plan for your initiative.
Dates: May 20-21, 2021 (10am-1:30pm)
- Please complete 1 application per team.
- Teams should consist of 2-4 members. At least 1 person should be from the implementing organization and one person should have decision-making authority with respect to the execution of the implementation plan. Additional team members can be researchers, practitioners, community partners, policy/decision-makers, or other key individuals involved in planning and executing your implementation initiative. All team members must be available to attend the entire workshop.
- Applications will be reviewed for alignment with workshop learning objectives and readiness to implement.
- Download the PIP Application Form MAY2021.
- Please submit completed applications to Andrea Chiaramida via e-mail at email@example.com . SUBJECT LINE: PIP May 2021 Application.
Application deadline: Monday March 15, 2021 11:59pm
Fee : $1,600 per team includes course materials, a team copy of The Implementation Game, and the accompanying facilitation guide and worksheet.
For additional information please contact Srdjana Filipovic, Program Manager, Knowledge Translation, Learning Institute, The Hospital for Sick Children, at (416) 813-7654 Ext. 228189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.