Registration is open for the November 17, 2022 Specialist Knowledge Translation Training for Graduate Students (“Grad SKTT”) workshop, offered by the Knowledge Translation Program at The Hospital for Sick Children!
What is Grad SKTT?
- A one-day introduction to knowledge translation (KT) planning and practice for graduate students.
- Based on our two-day Specialist Knowledge Translation Training (SKTT™) workshop, which was developed on the premise that scientists, and increasingly, other practitioners and educators, are agents of change in creating research impact, promoting research utilization, and ensuring that research findings reach the appropriate audiences.
Who is Grad SKTT for?
Graduate students interested in:
- Sharing research knowledge with audiences beyond the traditional academic community
- Increasing the impact potential of their research
- Applying KT principles for sharing knowledge
WHEN & WHERE?
November 17, 2022
Online via Zoom
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com.