Registration is now open for the September 21-22, 2023 Specialist Knowledge Translation Training (SKTTTM) workshop, offered by the Knowledge Translation Program at The Hospital for Sick Children!
WHAT IS SKTT AND WHO IS IT FOR?
SKTT was developed on the premise that scientists, practitioners, educators, health promoters and others are agents of change in creating impact, promoting research utilization, and ensuring that evidence reaches the appropriate audiences. The workshop was designed to teach the unique skillset associated with knowledge translation (KT) practice.
- SKTT is about:
- Sharing research knowledge with (multiple) audiences beyond the traditional academic community
- KT planning
- Plain language communication
- Increasing the impact potential of research/evidence
- SKTT is for:
- Scientists (basic, clinical, health services, population health)
- KT professionals (e.g., KT Specialists, KT Managers, Knowledge Brokers)
- While the focus is on health, the material is highly relevant to individuals working in other sectors.
WHEN & WHERE?
September 21-22, 2023
The Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning
686 Bay Street
Toronto, Ontario M5G 0A4
The course fee is $825 CAD, which includes course materials, tools, and access to our online collaborative platform.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.